Chef De Rang / Restaurant Supervisor (Northcote)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE (S)
- To ensure the smooth running of restaurant and bar service which is presented and served to Northcote’s Michelin star standard.
- To pro-actively ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
- To successfully manage purchasing and stock control.
- To be fully conversant with the companies aims and objectives and to play a proactive role in their achievement.
- To supervise and serve all Northcote guests.
- Co-ordination of Service staff in relation with Head Waiter/ess
- To ensure that stocks of service items are prepared and kept to an appropriate quantity in accordance with bookings.
- To clean on a daily and weekly basis in relation to the ‘Cleaning Rota’.
- To prepare the dining room for breakfast, lunch or dinner service in reference to Standards of Performance Manual.
- During service: to monitor and run services whilst managing Commis on pass.
- To prepare all service cutlery, water and wine service for your station whilst liaising with Sommelier etc.
- To ensure that both the Restaurant, Bar and BOH are prepared for service.
- Liaise with all of the service team to improve you own standards and knowledge.
- To guarantee that the Daily Cleaning Rota for the Restaurant and Private Dining Room is carried out.
- To support Reception on overflowing telephone calls when needed.
- Assisting in the smooth running of all services within the hotel.
- To be flexible in terms of your rota, your shifts will vary over breakfast, lunch or dinner
- To pro-actively support the Northcote Management Team in the smooth running of the Hotel.
- To undertake any tasks as requested by the Managing Director
- To communicate with colleagues openly and fairly at all times and promote mutual respect within the Northcote Team.
Apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you were looking for? sign up for our job alerts to be kept up to date.