Commis Chef (Northcote)
An exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Brigade led by Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
Do you want to work for a team that has held a Michelin Star for 21 years?
If so, Northcote is for you!
We are recruiting for a talented Commis Chef at the award-winning luxury hotel situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley, in the heart of Lancashire.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality, seasonal food
- Confident, Motivated, Hardworking with a Can-Do Attitude
- Looking to progress your career to the next level
- Be a clear communicator and enjoy leading a team
Northcote’s restaurant is renowned for its fine cuisine and serves traditional Lancashire recipes with a modern twist, created from local produce. To add to the experience, the Northcote Chef’s Table, offers insights into how the kitchen really operates, and the Northcote Cookery School provides a unique and intimate experience where you can learn new skills and dishes in a Michelin star kitchen.
- 50 Hour Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Staff Bonus
- 25% Group Discount on dining
- Chef Whites
- Training and Development
- Discount within Relais & Chateaux
- Plus many more…
Apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you were looking for? sign up for our job alerts to be kept up to date.