Junior Sous Chef (Northcote)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Junior Sous Chef to join our kitchen brigade at Northcote. Michelin Star Experience is desired and you will have the opportunity to work with Lisa Allen (Exec Chef).
50 Hour Contract
- Live-In Available
- Based in Langho, Lancashire. Near Manchester in the North West of England.
- We are looking for a talented Junior Sous Chef, with Michelin experience and capability. You will have a good range of culinary skills and will be used to working with the highest quality fresh ingredients plus you will have:
- Consistency of food preparation
- Passion, personality, enthusiasm, dedication, motivation and last but not least, teamwork
In return we offer:
- Professional benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- On and off the job training with a structured career development
- The opportunity to work in award winning business and with some of the best professionals in the industry
- Quarterly staff bonus scheme
- Provision of chef’s whites
- Laundering of chef’s whites
- Personal benefits
- Auto-enrolment pension (must qualify for this in line with legislation)
- Discounted private healthcare
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Live-in accommodation locally
- Great location, easy access to London (2hr 10min) from Preston. Manchester 40 min drive. Lake District 40 min drive.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Discount Card
- Fantastic food / meals on duty
- Relais & Chateaux membership gives employee benefits when travelling in the UK and abroad, and ideal for future career progression within the consortium.
- Pride of Britain Hotels membership gives employee benefits when travelling in the UK and also is ideal for future career progression within the consortium.
- Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus Many More
Apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you were looking for? sign up for our job alerts to be kept up to date.