Front Office Assistant (Northcote)
We are looking for an outstanding Front Office Assistant who is passionate about delivering an unforgettable experience for all our guests, to join the multi-award winning team here at Northcote. As a Front Office Assistant you will deal with our guests by phone, email or face to face and deliver an exceptional customer service whilst maximising sales and revenue of the hotel.
Who do we see as a Front Office Assistant? Someone who is:
- Friendly, welcoming and a real people person
- Passionate about service – does whatever it takes to make our guests’ experiences unforgettable
- Experienced in reservations and reception in hospitality or similar environment – understands the job, and knows what it takes to succeed
- Posses extensive food & beverage knowledge
- Has outstanding attention to detail
As our Front Office Assistant, you will:
- Ensure exceptional service is provided to all guests
- Posses strong administration skills
- Contribute to the smooth and consistent running of the reservation operation
- Ensure you are maximising the sale and revenue of the hotel
- Managing bookings and reservations for both our rooms and restaurant.
- Pro-actively contribute to the continued success of Northcote, and the Reservations Team
We offer truly enviable staff facilities for our hard-working team: a staff canteen, changing facilities with dedicated showers and washrooms, and a chill out area with a TV, educational workstations, library and free Wi-Fi access.
We also provide some excellent benefits: meals on duty, discounts on accommodation and food & beverage across the group, staff discounts at Relais & Chateaux properties, long service rewards, private health care, competitive salaries and various training opportunities.
Apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you were looking for? sign up for our job alerts to be kept up to date.