Assistant Head Sommelier
Northcote is now recruiting for an Assistant Head Sommelier. This role is a full time permanent contract.
Michelin starred restaurant in the North West of England, looking to recruit a passionate and dedicated sommelier. Exceptional opportunity to join to an award winning team, where you can develop your skills and personality.
Who are we looking for?
- Restaurant experience in a 4 AA Rosette or Michelin Star
- Hard working with a “Can do attitude”
- Good team worker
- Enthusiasm and looking to develop a successful career in high-end establishments
- Good communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Wine qualification is essential (WSET)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (depending of experience)
- Live in accommodation
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Full support on wine qualifications (WSET, CMS)
- Mentorship by one of the leading wine team of the country.
- Strong willingness of the company to encourage and enter National Competitions
- Monthly tasting with a Master of Wine
- Training with Whiskey, Cheese, Coffee, Tea …..
- Discount in Relais Chateaux and Pride of Britain Hotels
- Role in matching Tasting and Event menus with Head Sommelier
- Regular updating of wine list
- Involved in training and development of the team
- Control and Management of the Cellars
- Responsible Along with Head Sommelier for Margins and Financial management
- Liaison with Restaurant management and Bar Team to improve overall restaurant experience
- Reports to Head Sommelier
Apply below or email your CV to Recruitment@NorthcoteGroup.com