Northcote is looking for their next Sommelier! This role is a full time permanent contract with exceptional training/qualifications and comes with fantastic progression opportunities.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, BUT NOT NECESSARY • FULL TRAINING PROGRAMME INCLUDED
Michelin star restaurant in the North West of England are looking to recruit a passionate and dedicated trainee Sommelier to join their wine team. A rare but amazing opportunity to join an award winning team, where you can develop your skills and personality whilst progressing up the career ladder within a high end establishment.
This trainee position would be perfect for a student studying hospitality or a current food/beverage employee looking to pursue a professional career.
We have created a personal training plan to train our sommelier to the highest standard within Michelin star service to lay down the path for a committed individual who is focused on achieving.
This position comes with possible staff accommodation at the candidates request if needed.
What we offer:
- Educational package inclusive of
- WSET Level 1 through to Diploma,
- Court of Master Sommeliers up to Level 4
- Edinburgh whiskey school
- Frequent wine tastings with Head Sommelier and Master of Wine Consultant
- Stagier at The Stafford hotel 5* – thestaffordlondon.com
- Staff meals on duty
- 28 days holidays (pro rota)
- Staff Discount across the company
- Regular suppliers and market trips
- Quarterly Bonus
APPLY NOW, if you are interested in working for this award winning Hotel.
Not quite what you were looking for? sign up for our job alerts to be kept up to date.