The Benefits of Working for Us
It's important to recognise and reward outstanding achievement and in return for your hard work we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in Award Winning Business and with some of the Best Professionals in the Industry
- Career Development and Progression – 50% of our current management team progressed internally through management development schemes
- Learning and Development Opportunities – we will support you to ensure you reach your full potential
- Competitive Pay - We ensure that our remuneration package remains competitive by keeping in touch with the employment market and rewarding on merit and performance
- Auto-Enrolment Pension (must qualify for this in line with legislation)
- Discounted Bupa Healthcare - Some roles carry an entitlement to life cover and discounted health insurance.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme – We offer a generous sick pay scheme in addition to statutory entitlement to sick pay after two years service
- Increased Holiday Entitlement - To give the very best to your job, you need to take time out to recharge your batteries. Northcote recognises this by offering a generous holiday entitlement of 28 days per year which increases with length of service to a maximum of 33 days
- Live in accommodation within walking distance!
- Childcare Vouchers - They can help you find quality childcare to suit the needs of your family without paying tax and national insurance.
- Company Discount Card – entitles employees to 25% off food and drink at all our locations
- Fantastic Food / Meals when on duty
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Plus Many More