What is it?
- It is a one year intensive training programme run alongside working in the business.
- This development plan is designed to take you through all the competencies that have been identified as being essential in the role of a manager at RVI.
- The aim being that at the end of the programme you will be capable of undertaking a management role within RVI.
- Competencies are split into sections and will have either work based, on the job training or specific experience or course elements to them. Eg these can range from WSet, H&S courses to in house Financial training or on the job instruction.
- Your position at the end of the programme will depend on your progress on the course, your performance and availability of positions.
Deputy GM’s, Assistant GM’s, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Graduate Applicants or current employees who have shown aptitude.